The new worldview, toolset, and way of working that transforms any commercial situation.
The overwhelming challenges of today’s commercial environment are obvious.
At every turn, we see accelerating turbulence, disruption and change.
The gap is ever wider between the results needed and the results achieved.
New technology and (especially) conventional management approaches aren’t working, and ultimately can’t work:
- They fail to understand that it is Complexity that explains today’s intensifying challenges, works against existing approaches, and thwarts quick fixes.
- They fail to recognise and best support how People need to think, organise and work.
- They fail to adopt Value as the only effective and appropriate guiding principle.
Developed and refined for 35 years, Value Management directly addresses these failures to achieve simplicity the other side of Complexity.
Combining flexible diagnostic processes, limitlessly-scalable online diagnostics, and in-depth know-how, this new standard for how business needs to operate establishes, focuses on and delivers on the Things That Matter to:
- Engage, motivate and change.
- Be aligned, resilient and coherent.
- Embed, spread and scale.
Leading companies are already adopting Value Management principles and practices – do you recognise that a new approach is needed and are you ready to embrace it?
How to get started:
Learn more about Value Management:
- Why it is needed and why it works – failed conventional approaches, complexity, people and value.
- Where it has most impact – strategic relationships, collaborative working and contract management.
- What it involves – the Things That Matter, Value Coding, ARC Diagnostics, Value Modes and Ecosystem & Lifecycle Positioning.
- How it works – diagnostic processes and specific diagnostics, delivered as Value Journeys.
Get Started: Request an invitation
Request an invitation to self-diagnose the symptoms of what’s not working in your strategic relationship by sending us the following information.